Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Various Artists - The B-Music Of Jean Rollin 1968-1979 (2012)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2yvnww962ugwfpq/VATBMOJR2012.rar
Various Artists
The B-Music Of Jean Rollin 1968-1979 (2012, B-Music / Finders Keepers Records)

"OK, so I'm not leaving until tomorrow. But I realized I won't be back until November and I can't leave without celebrating All Hallows' Eve w/ you. So I've decided to post this little gem of horror before I go. An eclectic mix of incredible tracks from the films of legendary vamp-sleaze-kingpin, Jean Rollin! This runs the gamut, from psych-rock to jazz, euro-folk to avant-garde, whips to chains, moans to screams. It's time to get naked and chew some nape!" - DD

3 comments:

Professor said...

permission denied

Dead Dog said...

link is still up and working, maybe refresh your browser?

Cortomaltese said...

Merci !!