Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Mica Levi - Under the Skin (OST) (2014)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bm42y96lzz3pf5j/MLUtS2014320.rar
Mica Levi
Under the Skin (OST) (2014, Milan / Rough Trade)

"This is one of my all-time fav soundtracks and I'm happy to finally share it. Many of you probably know it, but if not get in on it now. Mica Levi (aka Micachu) composed some rather dark, uncomfortable patterns for Under The Skin, primarily with only a few elements at a time, which perfectly mirror the anxiety and dream-like feel of the film. Expect primitive drum machine rhythms, layered solo string samples and static noises. Highly recommended, seriously brilliant stuff!" - DD

3 comments:

yem said...

Thanks so much! I just saw the movie the last night, and I liked it, but the bso blow my mind! (specially the song "love")
Thanks again, big hug from Argentina! :)

Dead Dog said...

Awesome!! You're welcome and thank you as well! Come back any time *1 thumb up

Dead Dog said...

Also, YES! "Love" makes my brain melt, it's such an excellent contrast to, basically, the rest of the album. So peaceful, not tense but still a little nervous! New, young, overwhelming love! LOVE love love it!!