Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Jonn Serrie - Sunday Morning Peace (2011)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idzxc8xmohd0x1t/JSSMP2011.zip/
Jonn Serrie
Sunday Morning Peace (2011, Valley Entertainment)

"These are unquestionably stressful times in most of the world, for an absurd plethora of reasons, and I think it's important to share positive experiences with people now more than ever. For that reason I present some deliciously relaxed New Age tranquility that should hopefully help shine some light on your day. Originally released in 2005 as Sunday Morning, this version was sourced from a reissue (though, I'm not aware of any technical differences between the two). Dig in and breathe slow and easy my friends, I wish you all the best!" - DD

2 comments:

Arizona Phossils said...

fantastic! thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the music. I hope you're well.