Friday, January 15, 2016

Various Artists - Hawaiian Steel Guitar Classics 1927-1938 (1993)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f1vx6dniy7lrbw4/VA-HSGC1993FLAC.zip
Various Artists
Hawaiian Steel Guitar Classics 1927-1938 (1993, Folklyric Records)

"I've spent a significant amount of time over the holidays and throughout the new year thus far listening to and obsessing over this remarkably on point and comprehensive compilation of beauties, featuring all the best in Hawaiian steel from the 30's. I can only hope some of you will enjoy it as much as I have, and note that if you don't like it at all you probably suck at life. Shake on you incurable cankers!" - DD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched a documentary on Arhoolie Records the other night called This Ain't No Mouse Music, and enjoyed. You probably would as well. I've been looking for some Hawaiian music. Great blog. You've had some past postings that would be great to find reposted. Thanks again.

Dead Dog said...

thanks for the tip, that doc looks excellent! i'll definitely check it out.

if theres anything in particular you want reposted please let me know, i may be able to get it up.