Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wet Hair - 08 Tour Tape (Cass.)


Some really great lo-fi ambient/noise/rock type stuff from the folks who brought you Raccoo-oo-oon & Pocahaunted (Night People). I really enjoyed this, as well as any other Wet Hair I've heard, and Night People are quickly becoming one of my favorite labels. I'm a sucker for tapes, and they've got a lot of good ones! If you liked the Emeralds post, or anything like that, then you'll probably dig this, though they're not the same at all really. This is much more immediately progressive, less of a wash of sound type thing. So maybe that's a bad comparison. Both will put you in a dazed-out zone, I suppose, is what I'm trying to say. But besides all that they're awesome! Check their Myspace for a better idea of the sound. Enjoy!

Wet Hair is Shawn Reed & Ryan Garbes of Raccoo-oo-oon.

TRACK LIST:
1. White Strobe Void
2. Black Sand
3. Saturns Return
4. Electric Annihilation

DOWNLOAD

(thanks to We Are Up For Sale! for the origianl upload)

No comments: