Saturday, January 17, 2015

Okkyung Lee - Ghil (2013)

Okkyung Lee
Ghil (2013, Ideologic Organ)

"After nearly two years of inactivity, and the recent realization that I did not post a single update in 2014, I have decided to return to this blog in the hopes that I can continue to update it on a more regular basis. I have received a lot of very positive feedback, in the past few months especially, which has really made me miss this and I appreciate every email or message I read. Thank you endlessly for your continued support and appreciation!

With that said I present Ghil, from experimental cellist Okkyung Lee. Each piece here is one track of solo improvised cello, but the sounds within are so far from simple. The skronk Lee creates on this album is totally outrageous and frantic and mesmerizing. Please dig in, and I hope to see you all again soon my precious beauties! xoxo" - DD

3 comments:

SST said...

yyyeeeeeeeeee!

SST said...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

RIZ said...

Great to have you back!