Thursday, May 17, 2018

Ryuichi Sakamoto - Async (2017)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3xg8t81s3xavlip/RSA2017.rar
Ryuichi Sakamoto
Async  (2017, Commmons / Milan)

"I'm sorry for the enormous break, things got away from me. But I'm back, again, and I'll start 2018 off with one of my favourites of 2017. The triumphant return of Ryuichi Sakamoto, after an eight year hiatus, was a sweet one for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, it's his first release since conquering throat cancer, and hopefully just the first of many more to come. It's also my favourite of his career thus far. Apparently, Sakamoto "envisioned async as a soundtrack for a nonexistent Andrei Tarkovsky film," and that seems perfectly apt. Incredibly diverse textures, dark and light, envelope and morph, and sometimes tear through every inch. If you haven't heard this masterpiece then now is the time to chug, foolies and coolies." - DD

No comments: